VENDORS REGISTERED THUS FAR FOR THE 2017 CHAUTAUQUA:
- Paparazzi Jewelry — Offering items for men, women & children, presented by Patricia Gutshall of Jamesport, MO.
- Discount Jewelry — Offering a variety of resale items with proceeds donated to DAV and their families, presented by Nicole Asher of Weatherby, MO.
- Images of You Photography — Presented by Tisha Perkins of Lock Springs, MO.
- Hugs from Home Quilt Project — Accepting donations for shipping costs to send quilts overseas to deployed military, by Marilyn Demke of Gallatin, MO.
- Interchangeable Magnetic Jewelry — Offering interchangeable magnetic jewelry, presented by Tyler Houston of St. Joseph, MO.
- Sons of Confederate Veterans — Offering historical information about the Civil War Confederacy, presented by Sam Gibson of Chillicothe, MO.
- Pink Zebra — Offering Pink Zebra products, presented by Carissa Henderson of Hamilton, MO.
- Bird Shacks of Lock Springs — Offering barn wood crafts, bird houses, crosses, wall hangings, etc., presented by Rick Liebendorfer of Chillicothe, MO.
- OATS Bus — Offering information about Missouri’s OATS rural public transportation services for all ages of Missouri citizens.
- Scentsy — Offering products by Scentsy, presented by Hillaree Barlow of Cowgill, MO.
- Lazy A Ironworks — Offering metal artwork and signage, presented by Amelia Anthuis of Gallatin, MO.
- LuLaRoe Crystal & Colette — Offering fun unique clothing for all body shapes, ages and styles, presented by Colette Canchola of St. Joseph, MO.
- Sydney’s Kiss & Makeup — Offering SeneGence makeup and skincare items, presented by Sydney Moore of St. Joseph, MO.
- Made from Scratch — Offering funnel cakes, nachos, fried pickles & fritters, sandwiches and more, presented by Patty Toeneboehn of Gallatin, MO.
- Thirty-One Gifts — Offering purses, totes, wallets and organizational items, presented by Amy Loomis of Cameron, MO.
- Fluff-N-Shine — Offering cotton candy and crafts such as garden suns and wreaths, presented by Becki Watson of Cameron, MO.
- Jannys Java — Offering coffees, teas, lemonades and smoothies, presented by Janelle Leeper of Gallatin, MO.
- Fitteam — Offering information, giveaways, samples from this weight loss company, presented by Brittney Hixon Ghidoni of Jamesport, MO.
- Usborne Books — Offering information about Usborne books, hosting facebook parties, home parties and book parties, presented by Shandra Bashor of Bethany, MO.
- Cricket Wireless — Offering 4G LTE network plans and other information and products, presented by Cricket Wireless of Cameron, MO
- It’s A Wrap — Offering wraps, salads, chips, drinks, ice cream and also selling crafts, presented by Becca Hodges of Gallatin, MO.
- PW Catering — Offering tenderloins, hot dogs, pop, water, presented by Penny Webb of Humphreys, MO.
- Cameron Regional Medical Center — Offering information on 3-D Mammograpy
- B’s and Me Custom Designs — Offering customer home décor and T-shirts, presented by Danielle Ness of Gallatin, MO.
- Perfectly Posh — Offering natural based hand creams, soap, face masks and bath bombs, presented by Robyn Esmahan of Albany, MO.
- Cookseys Kettlecorn — Offering kettlecorn, presented by Dan and Sue Cooksey of Laredo, MO.
- LuLaRoe — Offering unique and comfy LuLaRoe clothing, presented by Amy Davidson of Kearney, MO.
- Avon — Offering informational brochures and Avon products plus a raffle for so soft products, presented by Donna Thomas of Gallatin, MO.
- Ear Candy Leather — Offering handcrafted lightweight leather earrings in various sizes, colors, patterns, presented by Lainie Blackburn of Kansas City, MO.
- It Works — Offering all natural health and wellness products including that crazy “wrap thing,” presented by Jamie Beverlin of Trenton, MO
- Ocean Gens by Jenn & Julie — Offering freshwater oyster openings with pearls and sterling silver jewelry, presented by Julie Dannar of Bethany, MO.
- Gilman City Lions Club — Offering raffle tickets for gun/money prizes
- Pyro-Art — Offering woodburning arts and crafts, presented by Andy Bland of Cameron, MO.
- American Wholesale — Offering ladies handbags, wooden signs & jewelry, presented by Cindy Lang of Winston, MO.
- County Line Primitives — Offering farmhouse and primitive décor and whatnots, presented by Kimberly Sperry of Coffey, Mo.
- Young Living — Offering information, young living products and memberships for wellness and essential oils, baby products, presented by Rhonda Parker of Altamont, MO.
- BT Boutique — Offering home décor, signs and wreaths, presented by Aubrey Hogan of Gallatin, MO.
- Green Hills Animal Shelter of Trenton, MO.
- DAWGS — Offering wreaths, trees, home décor and fall items, presented by Judy Rash of Galt, MO.
- Just Craftin’ Around — Offering custom made wreaths, presented by Alyssa Filger of Plattsburg, MO.
- Spare Time Creations — Offering custom barn quilts, bath bombs and jellies, presented by Betty Jane Benge of Ottumwa, IA.
- Gigi’s Sew Crafty — Offering handmade unique and fun crochet and knit items, presented by Glennie Peery of Breckenridge, MO.
- Pleasantview Greenhouse — Presented by Pleasantview Greenhouse of Gallatin, MO.
- Artisters — Offering handmade art/crafts, wreaths, bows, baby toys/carrier/wraps, quiet books, jewelry, sand art, face painting, rice necklaces, presented by Sarah Bell, Abbie Bell & Jaimie Bell of Gallatin, MO.
- Incense & More — Presented by Tom and Gale Snider of Chillicothe, MO.
- Eclectic Treasures — Offering porcelain dolls, stuff animals, figurines and collectibles, presented by Lora Prewitt of Trenton, MO.
- Trades of Hope — Offering handmade jewelry, scarves, handbags, home décor, etc., to raise funds to empower people from poverty, presented by Corina Krentz of Hamilton, MO.
GENERAL POLICIES AND CONDITIONS
Chautauqua is a family oriented function intended to present entertainment and activities suitable for the entire family. Vendors who do not comply with the event’s “G” rating will forfeit their booth space. All items sold must meet this standard. This agreement shall not become effective until rental fees are paid in full and we receive your signed application.
There will be NO REFUNDS for any reason, including weather.
Enforced by Gallatin Police Department: NO VEHICLES IN MOTION will be allowed on the Square between 9 am-6 pm. Security will be provided from 10 pm-6 am on Friday and Saturday nights. Vendors are responsible to remove all cash and valuables from their booths and secure all contents and canopies before leaving each evening. No one except authorized personnel will be allowed to enter the vendor area between 10 pm and 6 am. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax as required by state and federal laws.
We’re excited to have vendors participate in our fall Chautauqua. Vendor check-in is at the west corner of Grand and Main Streets, 101 North Main Street in Gallatin. We recommend vendors make a copy of their completed application for their own records.
Friday, Sept. 15, 2017 — CHECK-IN at 5 pm; BOOTH SET-UP at 5-6 pm; BOOTH HOURS: 6-9 pm
Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017 — CHECK-IN at 8 am; BOOTH SET-UP at 8-9 am; BOOTH HOURS: 9am to 6 pm
Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017 — CHECK-IN at 8 am; BOOTH SET-UP at 8-9 am; BOOTH HOURS: 9am to ??
Each space is 12 ft. x 10 ft. placed around the historic Gallatin town square.
All vendors to provide their own tables, displays and weather coverings. No electricity generators are allowed.
No vehicles are permitted to be in motion in booth areas from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Get your applications in now so that you get a better location!
- $15 per space for each vendor if you register before Sept. 1, 2017 ($20 thereafter)
- No charge for non-profit booths but applications are still due Sept. 1, 2017, to reserve your space
- $10 additional fee for electricity (please indicate 220 or 110 amps below). Electrical outlets are limited; no electric generators are allowed. You must provide your own power cords. Electricity must be reserved during application — no generators are allowed.